For further information regarding these events, please click on the links below.
Please bear in mind that arrangements may need to be adjusted, postponed or cancelled to conform to any social distancing requirements in place at the time.
- Next Lecture: Grinling Gibbons: master craftsman, to be given by David Luard, a leading conservator of Grinling Gibbons’ wood carvings. Monday, 17 January 2022 at 6.30 pm, live on Zoom. For further information about the lecture, click here. To book, click here.
- Building Form with Colour. Study Morning. Thursday, 10 February 2022. (Event Number 215). For further information about the event, click here; to book, click here.
A hard copy of our programme of forthcoming events is in preparation and will be forwarded to members of Art Friends Cambridgeshire as soon as possible. Further information about the events listed below will be available shortly. Applications for tickets for these events should be made by using the contact form which will be linked to the relevant event page as soon as we are ready to field applications.
- Playing Detectives: how illuminated manuscripts were made: Tuesday, 1 March 2022 (Study morning, Event Number 216) Further information will be available shortly.
- Emmanuel College Buildings and Portraits: Wednesday, 23 March 2022 (Afternoon visit, Event Number 217) Further information will be available shortly.
- Essex Contrasts: Braxted Hall and Cressing Temple: Wednesday, 27 April 2022 (Day visit, Event Number 218) Further information will be available shortly.
- St Paul’s Walden Bury and Parish Church. Thursday, 26 May 2022 (Day visit, Event Number 220) Further information will be available shortly.
- Islamic Book Bindings, Skilliter Centre for Ottoman Studies: Thursday, 16 June 2022 (Afternoon visit, Event Number 221) Further information will be available shortly.
- Hidden Gems in Wisbech: Thursday, 4 August 2022 (Day visit, Event Number 223) Further information will be available shortly.
We welcome non-members to our events, although priority will go to members if overbooked. Non-members will pay an administrative supplement. This is not refundable if the non-member finds they are unable to attend the event and the ticket is subsequently taken by a member. Non-members interested in attending an event are welcome to contact the Event Organiser by using the form linked to the relevant event page.