Thursday, 26 August 2021 (evening; Event 209)
The Annual General Meeting has been relocated and will now take place in the McCrum Theatre, off Bene’t Street, Cambridge CB2 3QN on Thursday, 26 August 2021 starting at 6.00 pm.
Following the Meeting, Dominic Wallis, Head of Development at the Society of Antiquaries will talk on Kelmscott Manor: William Morris and his legacy.
The Lecture will be followed by drinks in Old Court, Corpus Christi College (or inside if wet). Further information has been sent to Members by email.
- In aid of: Any surplus will be allocated to the Art Friends Cambridgeshire Grant Fund
- Start time and meeting point: 6.00 pm at the McCrum Theatre, Bene’t Street, CB2 3QN. For a map, please click here.
- Parking: The nearest parking is at the Grand Arcade, Downing Street, CB2 3QF. (See map)
- Tickets: Members £10, non-members £15, to include a glass of wine or non-alcoholic drink
- Payment: Members have been advised of payment arrangements by email.
To apply for a place, or to contact the Ticket Organiser, please click here.