Thursday, 21 July 2022 (evening; Event 223)
The Annual General Meeting will take place in the Lee Seng Tee Hall, Wolfson College, Cambridge CB3 9BB on Thursday, 21 July 2022 starting at 6.00 pm.
Following the Meeting Rachel Peat, of the Royal Collection Trust, will introduce a showing of some short films made to complement the Japan, Courts and Culture exhibition currently on at the Queen’s Gallery in Buckingham Palace. (We contributed towards the making of these films following Rachel Peat’s lecture on Japanese Art in the Royal Collection in 2020.)
The event will conclude with wine or a soft drink and canapés.
- Start time and meeting point: 6.00 pm at the Lee Seng Tee Hall, Wolfson College, Barton Road , CB3 9BB (sat. nav. CB3 9LG)
- Parking: we may use the car park at Wolfson College
- Tickets: Members £15, non-members £18, to cover the cost of refreshments
- Payment: Members will be advised of payment arrangements by email on receipt of their application
- Deadline for Ticket Applications: Thursday, 1 July 2022.
To apply for a place, or to contact the Ticket Organiser, please click here.