Event Number 224: Thursday, 6 October 2022
We invite you to join a few of us at the Queen’s Gallery, Buckingham Palace, to see this exhibition. It will be a follow-up to the lecture we had by the curator of the exhibition, Rachel Peat, and to the films we showed at the AGM. Rachel hopes to be able to meet us briefly when we are there.
Travel: Under your own steam. We have chosen to meet at 12 noon to fit in with the 10.14 am train from Cambridge to King’s Cross, and then underground to Victoria Station arriving just after 11.30. From there it should take under 10 minutes to walk to the Gallery.
- Transport: own. See train suggestion above.
- Start time and meeting point: 12 noon, Queen’s Gallery, Buckingham Palace, London
- Tickets/Cost: £15.30 per person (group rate if 15 of us sign up), if fewer it will be £17 (Disabled: £8.10 or £9, respectively) The ticket can be converted to an annual pass to the Gallery. Please note that refunds cannot be given.
- Optional donation to the Art Friends Grant-giving Fund (£5 is recommended)
- Priority will be given to members of Art Friends Cambridgeshire
If you would like to apply for a ticket for this “no-frills” visit, please contact the Organiser, here. Please note that your application will count as a commitment to pay unless there is no room for you.