Thursday, 10 February 2022, (study morning; Event 215)
A rare chance to hear Cambridge master printmaker Kip Gresham discuss his work with leading modern painters and sculptors and see some examples of their collaborative work in the new ‘Language of Abstraction‘ exhibition at Fen Ditton Gallery. Curator Amanda Game has worked with Gresham to select the exhibition and she will share insights into the selection process and lead wider discussion on the exhibited artists. More information about the exhibition can be found at fendittongallery.com.
- In aid of: Art Friends Cambridgeshire Grant Fund
- Transport: own. Parking on street.
- Start time and meeting point: 10.00 am, Fen Ditton Gallery, Fen Ditton, CB5 8ST
- Tickets: Members £30, non-members £35, includes coffee
- Allocation date and payment: Monday, 31 January 2022, 12 noon. You will be notified whether or not your application has been successful and if so, will then be sent instructions on how to pay. (If you miss the allocation date, please still apply. We may not be fully booked, or if we are, you could go on a waiting list.)
- Priority will be given to members of Art Friends Cambridgeshire
To apply for a place or to contact the Organiser, please click here.
We ask that everyone attending follows the Gallery’s Covid-19 procedures, which are:
- Have a negative lateral flow test within 12 hours prior to the event
- Wear a mask
- Do not attend if you or a member of your household is suffering from Covid-19 symptoms
- Be considerate of other guests.